Sales and Operations Associate, full time
Architect’s Wife is currently looking for an experienced, results-driven sales and operations professional in Bozeman, MT. Ideal candidate will work well with existing team and focus on inventory administration, sales, and operations. We are looking for an organized individual who understands the importance of design and has excellent communication skills.
As a Sales and Operations Associate with Architect’s Wife you will:
WORK THE FLOOR
● Greet customers, and assist with furniture/art/lighting selections – explaining the features and benefits of each product
● Assist with overall showroom aesthetic
● Network regularly with contractors and designers
● Follow up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns
● Create purchase orders for store inventory and special orders
● Maintain records of inventory on hand, on order, and listed on E-COM website
● Place orders and track them with the vendor
● Receive the orders into inventory, inspecting, counting, pricing and tagging
● Update inventory locations in POS as items move off-site from showroom
● Communicate with receiving and storage facility
● Eliminate inventory shrink and damage
● Monitor inventory on E-Com
RECEIVING AND DOCUMENTING INVENTORY
● Document product information and item photos for items received into POS system
● Help unpack and store items arriving via UPS, FedEx, DHL or other deliveries.
● Verify accuracy of received products (does packing list = expected shipment).
● Report any damages or shortages, file claims as needed
● Verify photos are taken and recorded for any damages.
● Upload all inventory imagery into POS / ECOM system
● Design or strong retail sales background preferred
● Ability to connect and develop relationships
● Strong computer and organizational skills necessary
● Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
● Mathematical proficiency required
How to Apply:
Please provide the following:
● An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position, send to email@example.com