Heading to the house of the hostess with the mostess this holiday season? Show up with more than a bottle of wine for your next dinner party with the help of Architect’s Wife. We have some creative ideas to get you on the good guest list this holiday season.
1. Spotted Low Bowl, $34. In charge of the side dish? Show it off in style with this spotted bowl. Bring a dish, leave a dish.
2. Copper Standing Bowl, $165. Fill this beauty with some roasted nuts or fresh fruit and leave it behind.
3. Wood Grain Montana Love Blanket, $175. Because who doesn’t love Montana and who doesn’t want to spend the entire Winter curled up in front of the fire with this buttery soft blanket.
4. Stovetop Espresso Maker, $29. Because espresso is a must with dessert. Gift this to the coffee connoisseur and be sure to bring along a bag of your favorite local beans. We love Treeline’s Rock Me Mama Espresso Blend.
5. Brass Enamel Vase in Mint, $65 (also available in cream & black and larger sizes). Bring a centerpiece for the table and leave this stylish vase behind. Looking for some flowers in a pinch? Stop by Labellum for a quick bouquet.
6. Black Iris & Tonka Diffuser, $30. Help your hostess set the mood with this aromatic diffuser by Alassis.
7. Frosted Fig and Cranberry candle, $39.95. Help your host conjure the scents of the season with this gorgeous candle. Also available in Noble Fir. But hurry, these are only available while supplies last!
8. Ridley Pop Music Quiz, $10. Avoid those awkward silences and figure out who has pipes like Prince with a fun music quiz.
9. Craft Cocktails Book, $50. Because who doesn’t love a good cocktail? The only party faux-pas would be to forget the fixings for one of the amazing recipes you’ll find in this book.
10. Games Compendium, $25. Because games at a party = F.U.N.
11. Rasttro Cutting Board, $100. In charge of the cheese board? Great! fill this carefully crafted walnut slab with charcuterie and your favorite selection of cheeses and leave it behind for the host to dazzle her guests at her next party.
12.Hand Carved Walnut Spoons, $36. Tie these up with a pretty red bow and hand them over for your bestie to serve up salad or a side dish.
13. Officer Napkin Ring Set, $50. Be the Officer and the Gentle(wo)man with the ultimate classy gift: silver napkin rings. Want to take this gift to the next level? Slide some linen napkins in to these beauties and tie them in to a bundle with a shiny plaid ribbon.
If this doesn’t help you break that mental gift giving block, stop by Architect’s Wife for more hostess present ideas. We have even more games and gifts to choose from (and furniture too)!